Sunday, January 16, 2011

up and coming...

I can't believe how long I have abandoned the world of blogging so long! I am back and with many updates...but all in good time.

I've been so sick all day. I'm 11 weeks pregnant and my "pregnancy updater" says that the little one is the size of a grape. All I have to say is that this is one vicious little grape! (I've nicknamed it the grape of wrath!) I've been so sick to my stomach every day. And at weird, random times I start violently...well, you know.

So tonight I'm sitting in church and I feel it coming. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. Go away sick tummy, go away. Dad Green is preaching an awesome message and I just know I'm gonna barf all over the aisle if I move the wrong way. All of a sudden I feel it coming up. I gracefully move my large caboose up from the pew and try to glide to the back of the church in Julie Andrews style. As soon as I went thru the double doors it was a mad dash for the bathroom. I found out AFTER church that the WHOLE church could hear me galloping like a herd of rabid cows to the ladies room!!! I made it in time and that's all that matters.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new baby but so sorry you are soooo sick. I remember those days all to well. I thought if I ate another cracker I would gag. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laugh. Meat is about the only thing that will go down happily for me...that and cereal. (non-sugary) I'm tired of my toilet...that's for sure. Grin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a boy! lol I have heard boys make you more sick than girls do and Im having two boys, and I was SOOOOOOO sick! Good luck with everything. I have a very good relationship with my toilet =) it became my best friend "John"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ashley for the comment! :) I seem to be getting SICKER rather than better. I'm at 13 weeks and the last 2 weeks were the worst ever. I heard you had a really hard time. Mine's not been that bad, but I'm not sick often so it's really thrown me for a loop. I hope we have another boy! I'd love it.
    Two boys for you! Wow...you must be so excited. :)) Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete