Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bitten by Love

I LOVE Andes mints! They are the best mints in the world. After lunch today I gave one to Seth and then I ate one. About five minutes after we had finished our mints Seth was relaxing in his easy chair. I thought I'd sit with him a minute and when I smelled his minty breath I wanted a kiss. *heart*

It was a really good kiss...everything in the world was drowned out. (You know how that goes)

Right in the middle of it Seth hollered! I jumped 6 miles and Seth was staring in shock at Donnie who was standing at the arm of the chair. "He bit me!" I looked down at Seth's arms and there were little teeth marks turning purple.

I started to laugh! Donnie had seen us kissing and thought he'd join in!! Next time I'll put him down for a nap first.

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Maybe Donnie was jealous of Seth kissing you? Because he is used to having his mommy all to himself????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so. I think he thought we were biting. It was really funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonight Donnie "KISSED" JB's leg. I'm sure he has marks...mooohaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! that is sooo funny!! Go Don!

    ReplyDelete