Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Burn me up

My husband is a very smart guy. He loves computers and anything geeky. He tends to use large words that I think SOMEtimes he makes up just for fun. The other day he kept putting his feet on my coffee table. His feet are lethal weapons that the Chinese would pay a high price to harness. I can smells his boots from across the house. It's bad. I didn't want his smelly, dirty feet on my table. He kept doing it just to irk me. Does anyone else's husband do that? Like to irk you for fun?? Finally I looked at Seth and in my most deadly tone said (trying to use language he could understand...he loves big words)

"Seth, you INCINERATE me!"

He started laughing so hard and I couldn't understand why. When he finally caught a breath he said,

"Babe, I think you meant INFURIATE not INCINERATE..."

No comments:

Post a Comment